Enhancing the nurses’ role in healthcare delivery through strategic management: recognizing its importance or not?
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Strategy to implementation – clinical and academic perspectives Issue editors: Marie Carney and Frank Crossan
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 707–717, September 2009
How to Cite
CARNEY, M. (2009), Enhancing the nurses’ role in healthcare delivery through strategic management: recognizing its importance or not?. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 707–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01018.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication: 6 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!