Models of initial training and pathways to registration: a selective review of policy in professional regulation
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Strategy to implementation – clinical and academic perspectives Issue editors: Marie Carney and Frank Crossan
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 730–738, September 2009
How to Cite
FEALY, G. M., CARNEY, M., DRENNAN, J., TREACY, M., BURKE, J., O'CONNELL, D., HOWLEY, B., CLANCY, A., MCHUGH, A., PATTON, D. and SHEERIN, F. (2009), Models of initial training and pathways to registration: a selective review of policy in professional regulation. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 730–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01031.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication: 19 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!