Providing direct care nurses research and evidence-based practice information: an essential component of nursing leadership
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leading innovation and change Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkäs and Kimberly Harvey
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January 2010
How to Cite
STAFFILENO, B. A. and CARLSON, E. (2010), Providing direct care nurses research and evidence-based practice information: an essential component of nursing leadership. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 84–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2009.01048.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication: 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!