Preceptors’ experiences of clinically educating and assessing undergraduate nursing students: an Irish context
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Managing in a changing world Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 234–244, March 2010
How to Cite
MCCARTHY, B. and MURPHY, S. (2010), Preceptors’ experiences of clinically educating and assessing undergraduate nursing students: an Irish context. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 234–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01050.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication: 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!