Lamp light on leadership: clinical leadership and Florence Nightingale
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Managing in a changing world Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 115–121, March 2010
How to Cite
STANLEY, D. and SHERRATT, A. (2010), Lamp light on leadership: clinical leadership and Florence Nightingale. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 115–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01051.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication: 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!