Persistent isolationist or collaborator? The nurse’s role in interprofessional collaborative practice
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Interprofessional and team working Issue editors: Mike Cook and Kristiina Hyrkäs
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 248–257, April 2010
How to Cite
ORCHARD, C. A. (2010), Persistent isolationist or collaborator? The nurse’s role in interprofessional collaborative practice. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01072.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication: 4 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!