Authentic leadership of preceptors: predictor of new graduate nurses' work engagement and job satisfaction
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Positive Working Relationships Matter for Better Nurse and Patient Outcomes Issue editor: Heather K. Spence Laschinger
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 993–1003, November 2010
How to Cite
GIALLONARDO, L. M., WONG, C. A. and IWASIW, C. L. (2010), Authentic leadership of preceptors: predictor of new graduate nurses' work engagement and job satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 993–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01126.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 7 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!