Conflict coaching training for nurse managers: a case study of a two-hospital health system
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Achieving Excellence in Nursing Management Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkäs
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 80–91, January 2011
How to Cite
BRINKERT, R. (2011), Conflict coaching training for nurse managers: a case study of a two-hospital health system. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 80–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01133.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 13 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!