Going blank: factors contributing to interruptions to nurses’ work and related outcomes
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Positive Working Relationships Matter for Better Nurse and Patient Outcomes Issue editor: Heather K. Spence Laschinger
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1040–1047, November 2010
How to Cite
HALL, L. M., FERGUSON-PARÉ, M., PETER, E., WHITE, D., BESNER, J., CHISHOLM, A., FERRIS, E., FRYERS, M., MACLEOD, M., MILDON, B., PEDERSEN, C. and HEMINGWAY, A. (2010), Going blank: factors contributing to interruptions to nurses’ work and related outcomes. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 1040–1047. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01166.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication: 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!