Impact of leadership development on emotional health in healthcare managers
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Positive Working Relationships Matter for Better Nurse and Patient Outcomes Issue editor: Heather K. Spence Laschinger
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1027–1039, November 2010
How to Cite
LEE, H., SPIERS, J. A., YURTSEVEN, O., CUMMINGS, G. G., SHARLOW, J., BHATTI, A. and GERMANN, P. (2010), Impact of leadership development on emotional health in healthcare managers. Journal of Nursing Management, 18: 1027–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01178.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 26 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!