Patient information and participation still in need of improvement: evaluation of patients’ perceptions of quality of care
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Innovation in Nursing Practice: a Means to Tackling the Global Challenges Facing Nurses, Midwives and Nurse Leaders and Managers in the Future Issue editors: Rob McSherry and Mary Douglas
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 226–236, March 2011
How to Cite
FRÖJD, C., SWENNE, C. L., RUBERTSSON, C., GUNNINGBERG, L. and WADENSTEN, B. (2011), Patient information and participation still in need of improvement: evaluation of patients’ perceptions of quality of care. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 226–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01197.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!