Patient information and participation still in need of improvement: evaluation of patients’ perceptions of quality of care
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Innovation in Nursing Practice: a Means to Tackling the Global Challenges Facing Nurses, Midwives and Nurse Leaders and Managers in the Future Issue editors: Rob McSherry and Mary Douglas
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 226–236, March 2011
How to Cite
FRÖJD, C., SWENNE, C. L., RUBERTSSON, C., GUNNINGBERG, L. and WADENSTEN, B. (2011), Patient information and participation still in need of improvement: evaluation of patients’ perceptions of quality of care. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 226–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01197.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!