Attracting and maintaining the Y Generation in nursing: a literature review
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Professional Issues - A Manager's Responsibility Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 444–450, May 2012
How to Cite
HUTCHINSON, D., BROWN, J. and LONGWORTH, K. (2012), Attracting and maintaining the Y Generation in nursing: a literature review. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 444–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01203.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!