Adverse drug reactions: treatment burdens and nurse-led medication monitoring
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Adverse events: expecting too much of nurses and too little of nursing research Issue editor: Sue Jordan
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 377–392, April 2011
How to Cite
GABE, M. E., DAVIES, G. A., MURPHY, F., DAVIES, M., JOHNSTONE, L. and JORDAN, S. (2011), Adverse drug reactions: treatment burdens and nurse-led medication monitoring. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 377–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01204.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!