Where UK national policies varied the English policy was reviewed.
A review of nursing workforce policies in five European countries: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Portugal and United Kingdom/England*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Opportunities and challenges facing the future global nursing and midwifery workforce Issue editor: Mary Douglas
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 786–802, September 2011
How to Cite
ATTREE, M., FLINKMAN, M., HOWLEY, B., LAKANMAA, R.-L., LIMA-BASTO, M. and UHRENFELDT, L. (2011), A review of nursing workforce policies in five European countries: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Portugal and United Kingdom/England. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 786–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01214.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 3 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!