Role stress amongst nurses at the workplace: concept analysis
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Opportunities and challenges facing the future global nursing and midwifery workforce Issue editor: Mary Douglas
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 721–731, September 2011
How to Cite
RIAHI, S. (2011), Role stress amongst nurses at the workplace: concept analysis. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 721–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01235.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 19 Januray 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!