Collaboratively planning for medicines administration competency: a survey evaluation
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Adverse events: expecting too much of nurses and too little of nursing research Issue editor: Sue Jordan
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 366–376, April 2011
How to Cite
HEMINGWAY, S., BAXTER, H., SMITH, G., BURGESS-DAWSON, R. and DEWHIRST, K. (2011), Collaboratively planning for medicines administration competency: a survey evaluation. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 366–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!