Front-line managers as boundary spanners: effects of span and time on nurse supervision satisfaction
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Priorities in nursing management Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 611–622, July 2011
How to Cite
MEYER, R. M., O'BRIEN-PALLAS, L., DORAN, D., STREINER, D., FERGUSON-PARÉ, M. and DUFFIELD, C. (2011), Front-line managers as boundary spanners: effects of span and time on nurse supervision satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 611–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01260.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!