Bullying and employee turnover among healthcare workers: a three-wave prospective study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Opportunities and challenges facing the future global nursing and midwifery workforce Issue editor: Mary Douglas
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 742–751, September 2011
How to Cite
HOGH, A., HOEL, H. and CARNEIRO, I. G. (2011), Bullying and employee turnover among healthcare workers: a three-wave prospective study. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 742–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01264.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 6 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!