The first evaluation of the advanced practice nurse role in Finland – the perspective of nurse leaders
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Current nursing practice: challenges and successes Issue editor: Karien Jooste
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 925–932, October 2011
How to Cite
FAGERSTRÖM, L. and GLASBERG, A.-L. (2011), The first evaluation of the advanced practice nurse role in Finland – the perspective of nurse leaders. Journal of Nursing Management, 19: 925–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01280.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!