The influence of leadership practices and empowerment on Canadian nurse manager outcomes
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Strategic leadership Issue editors: Frank Crossan and Melanie Jasper
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 877–888, October 2012
How to Cite
SPENCE LASCHINGER, H. K., WONG, C. A., GRAU, A. L., READ, E. A. and PINEAU STAM, L. M. (2012), The influence of leadership practices and empowerment on Canadian nurse manager outcomes. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 877–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01307.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!