Does nursing leadership affect the quality of care in the community setting?
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Improving quality in healthcare - current trends and innovations Issue editors: Martha A. Riehle and Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 372–381, April 2012
How to Cite
HAYCOCK-STUART, E. and KEAN, S. (2012), Does nursing leadership affect the quality of care in the community setting?. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 372–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!