Why do nurses migrate? – a review of recent literature
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses' experience of the working environment Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 511–520, April 2013
How to Cite
DYWILI, S., BONNER, A. and O’BRIEN, L. (2013), Why do nurses migrate? – a review of recent literature. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 511–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01318.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!