A South African perspective: current position and challenges in health care service management and education in nursing
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Management and education in nursing: common goals and interests Issue editor: Pauline Joyce
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January 2012
How to Cite
JOOSTE, K. and JASPER, M. (2012), A South African perspective: current position and challenges in health care service management and education in nursing. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01342.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!