The pivotal role of nurse managers, leaders and educators in enabling excellence in nursing care
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Management and education in nursing: common goals and interests Issue editor: Pauline Joyce
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 7–19, January 2012
How to Cite
McSHERRY, R., PEARCE, P., GRIMWOOD, K. and MCSHERRY, W. (2012), The pivotal role of nurse managers, leaders and educators in enabling excellence in nursing care. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 7–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01349.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!