Nurses’ patient-education work: conditional factors – an integrative review
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nursing research in theory and practice - is implementation the missing link? Issue editors: Elisabeth Severinsson and Kristin Akerjordet
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 170–186, March 2012
How to Cite
FRIBERG, F., GRANUM, V. and BERGH, A.-L. (2012), Nurses’ patient-education work: conditional factors – an integrative review. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 170–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01367.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!