Scholarship reconsidered: implications for reward and recognition of academic staff in schools of nursing and beyond
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nursing research in theory and practice - is implementation the missing link? Issue editors: Elisabeth Severinsson and Kristin Akerjordet
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 144–151, March 2012
How to Cite
SMITH, K. M., CROOKES, P. A., ELSE, F. and CROOKES, E. (2012), Scholarship reconsidered: implications for reward and recognition of academic staff in schools of nursing and beyond. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 144–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2011.01374.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 6 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!