Factors influencing intentions to stay and retention of nurse managers: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses' experience of the working environment Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 459–472, April 2013
How to Cite
BROWN, P., FRASER, K., WONG, C. A., MUISE, M. and CUMMINGS, G. (2013), Factors influencing intentions to stay and retention of nurse managers: a systematic review. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 459–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01352.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!