Nurse-led case management for community dwelling older people: an explorative study of models and costs
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Promoting excellence - Evidence-based Practice at the Bedside and Beyond Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and James P. Rhudy Jr
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 191–201, January 2013
How to Cite
GAGE, H., TING, S., WILLIAMS, P., DRENNAN, V., GOODMAN, C., ILIFFE, S., MANTHORPE, J., DAVIES, S. L. and MASEY, H. (2013), Nurse-led case management for community dwelling older people: an explorative study of models and costs. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01379.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 7 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!