Full-time work for nurses: employers’ perspectives
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Patient safety management in the health services Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 359–367, March 2013
How to Cite
BAUMANN, A., HUNSBERGER, M. and CREA-ARSENIO, M. (2013), Full-time work for nurses: employers’ perspectives. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01391.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!