Nursing effectiveness in Italy: findings from a grounded theory study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Patient safety management in the health services Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 251–262, March 2013
How to Cite
PALESE, A., MESAGLIO, M., DE LUCIA, P., GUARDINI, I., FORNO, M. D., VESCA, R., BOSCHETTI, B., NOACCO, M. and SALMASO, D. (2013), Nursing effectiveness in Italy: findings from a grounded theory study. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 251–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01392.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!