Understanding avoidant leadership in health care: findings from a secondary analysis of two qualitative studies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses' experience of the working environment Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 572–580, April 2013
How to Cite
JACKSON, D., HUTCHINSON, M., PETERS, K., LUCK, L. and SALTMAN, D. (2013), Understanding avoidant leadership in health care: findings from a secondary analysis of two qualitative studies. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 572–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01395.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!