The mediating effects of structural empowerment on job satisfaction for nurses in long-term care facilities
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses' experience of the working environment Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 440–448, April 2013
How to Cite
LI, I.-C., KUO, H.-T., HUANG, H.-C., LO, H.-L. and WANG, H.-C. (2013), The mediating effects of structural empowerment on job satisfaction for nurses in long-term care facilities. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 440–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01396.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!