Iranian nurses self-perception – factors influencing nursing image
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Professional Issues - A Manager's Responsibility Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 551–560, May 2012
How to Cite
VARAEI, S., VAISMORADI, M., JASPER, M. and FAGHIHZADEH, S. (2012), Iranian nurses self-perception – factors influencing nursing image. Journal of Nursing Management, 20: 551–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01397.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!