Guidelines for value-sensitive clinical accompaniment in community health nursing
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Patient safety management in the health services Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 304–313, March 2013
How to Cite
BEUKES, S. and NOLTE, A. G. W. (2013), Guidelines for value-sensitive clinical accompaniment in community health nursing. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 304–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01404.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!