The increase in illegal private duty nurses in public Greek hospitals
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: International perspectives on retention, stress, burnout and new ways of improving Practice Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and Jennifer L. Morton
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 633–637, May 2013
How to Cite
FOUKA, G., PLAKAS, S., PAPAGEORGIOU, D., MANTZOROU, M., KALEMIKERAKIS, I. and VARDAKI, Z. (2013), The increase in illegal private duty nurses in public Greek hospitals. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 633–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01409.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!