Improving patient safety using the sterile cockpit principle during medication administration: a collaborative, unit-based project
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Promoting excellence - Evidence-based Practice at the Bedside and Beyond Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and James P. Rhudy Jr
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 106–111, January 2013
How to Cite
FORE, A. M., SCULLI, G. L., ALBEE, D. and NEILY, J. (2013), Improving patient safety using the sterile cockpit principle during medication administration: a collaborative, unit-based project. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 106–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01410.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!