Impact of hospital security programmes and workplace aggression on nurse perceptions of safety
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Nurses' experience of the working environment Issue editor: Melanie Jasper
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 491–498, April 2013
How to Cite
BLANDO, J. D., O’HAGAN, E., CASTEEL, C., NOCERA, M.-A. and PEEK-ASA, C. (2013), Impact of hospital security programmes and workplace aggression on nurse perceptions of safety. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 491–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01416.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 17 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!