Perceptions and observations of off-shift nursing
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Patient safety management in the health services Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 283–292, March 2013
How to Cite
DE CORDOVA, P. B., PHIBBS, C. S. and STONE, P. W. (2013), Perceptions and observations of off-shift nursing. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 283–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01417.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!