Simulations in nursing practice: toward authentic leadership
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Global nursing leadership Issue editors: Pamela Thompson and Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2014
How to Cite
SHAPIRA-LISHCHINSKY, O. (2014), Simulations in nursing practice: toward authentic leadership. Journal of Nursing Management, 22: 60–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01426.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 19 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!