To explore and understand the leadership experiences of modern matrons, within an acute NHS Trust
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Global nursing leadership Issue editors: Pamela Thompson and Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2014
How to Cite
LAWRENCE, N. and RICHARDSON, J. (2014), To explore and understand the leadership experiences of modern matrons, within an acute NHS Trust. Journal of Nursing Management, 22: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01432.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!