The first year: employment patterns and job perceptions of nursing assistants in a rural setting
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: From Newly Hired to Competent - Perspectives on Working Together Issue editor: Fiona Timmins
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 769–778, September 2014
How to Cite
MEYER, D., RAFFLE, H. and WARE, L. J. (2014), The first year: employment patterns and job perceptions of nursing assistants in a rural setting. Journal of Nursing Management, 22: 769–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01441.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!