Leadership training to improve nurse retention
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: International perspectives on retention, stress, burnout and new ways of improving Practice Issue editors: Kristiina Hyrkas and Jennifer L. Morton
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 624–632, May 2013
How to Cite
WALLIS, A. and KENNEDY, K. I. (2013), Leadership training to improve nurse retention. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01443.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication: 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!