Is the influence of nurse care practices and nursing home organization understood? A qualitative study
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Contemporary Issues in Nursing Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1044–1052, November 2013
How to Cite
PALACIOS-CEÑA, D., CACHÓN-PÉREZ, J. M., GÓMEZ-PÉREZ, D., GÓMEZ-CALERO, C., BREA-RIVERO, M. and FERNÁNDEZ-DE-LAS-PEÑAS, C. (2013), Is the influence of nurse care practices and nursing home organization understood? A qualitative study. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01445.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 11 May 2012
- Nursing and Physiotherapist School of San Juan de Dios
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!