Organisational support, organisational identification and organisational citizenship behaviour among male nurses
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Contemporary Issues in Nursing Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1072–1082, November 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, S.-H., YU, H.-Y., HSU, H.-Y., LIN, F.-C. and LOU, J.-H. (2013), Organisational support, organisational identification and organisational citizenship behaviour among male nurses. Journal of Nursing Management, 21: 1072–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2834.2012.01449.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication: 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!