Effects of process-oriented group supervision – a comparison of three groups of student nurses
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Capacity building Issue editor: Elisabeth Severinsson
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 443–451, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 443–451 Effects of process-oriented group supervision – a comparison of three groups of student nurses, , (
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- The Sahlgrenska Academy, Institute of Health and Care Sciences
- University of Göteborg
- Vestfold University College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!