Role and working conditions of nurses in public health in Mexico and Peru: a binational qualitative study
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Contemporary Issues in Nursing Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1034–1043, November 2013
How to Cite
2013) Journal of Nursing Management 21, 1034–1043 Role and working conditions of nurses in public health in Mexico and Peru: a binational qualitative study, , , , , (
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Tamaulipas Autonomous University School of Nursing
- National Professional Association of Nurses of Peru
- Colegio de Enfermeros del Perú
- Facultad de Enfermería Tampico
- Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas, México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!