Burnout of registered nurses in South Africa
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Retention, fatigue, burnout and job satisfaction: new aspects and challenges Issue editor: Kristiina Hyrkas
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 630–642, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 630–642. Burnout of registered nurses in South Africa, (
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2053917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!