The moderating effects of locus of control and job level on the relationship between workload and coping behaviour among Finnish nurses
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
How to Cite
2012) Journal of Nursing Management The moderating effects of locus of control and job level on the relationship between workload and coping behaviour among Finnish nurses(
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 107217/2007
- University of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!