The moderating effects of locus of control and job level on the relationship between workload and coping behaviour among Finnish nurses
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: From Newly Hired to Competent - Perspectives on Working Together Issue editor: Fiona Timmins
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 811–821, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 811–821. The moderating effects of locus of control and job level on the relationship between workload and coping behaviour among Finnish nurses, (
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 107217/2007
- University of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!